Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
Similar Chris TDL quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- One life is enough to change this world
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.