Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Success is never accidental.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me