Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities