Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Dream big but always plan small
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- If not now, when?
- The goal is freedom.
- Success is never accidental.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- One life is enough to change this world
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.