All human beings are entrepreneurs.
Similar Reid Hoffman Ben Casnocha quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.