Losers read, winners skim.
Similar A.D. Aliwat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.