Losers read, winners skim.
Similar A.D. Aliwat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.