Boredom creates breakthroughs.
Similar Isaiah Hankel PhD quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Everything begins small.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.