There is no try. There is only do.
Similar John Green quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.