There is no try. There is only do.
Similar John Green quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Momentum builds success.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.