Fall down but never back down.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.