Fall down but never back down.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.