Fall down but never back down.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.