Living is different from just existing.
Similar Joshua Suya Pelicano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.