Living is different from just existing.
Similar Joshua Suya Pelicano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.