The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
Similar James D Wilson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Every day is day 1
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.