All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy