Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.