Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
Similar Ryan Lilly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- The journey is the reward
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.