Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- Good is the enemy of great