When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
Similar Drew Gerald quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me