I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
Similar Fabrizio Moreira quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.