I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
Similar Fabrizio Moreira quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- You have to make your own chances.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.