I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
Similar Fabrizio Moreira quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Everything begins small.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe