Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Be your best, it is enough.