There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
Similar Firoz Thairinil quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.