There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
Similar Firoz Thairinil quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- To rise you must first fall.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.