If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
Similar Abraham Lincoln quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.