They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
Similar Cara Alwill Leyba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.