They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
Similar Cara Alwill Leyba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Start small and keep going.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time