They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
Similar Cara Alwill Leyba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.