Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
Similar Tim Fargo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- No guts, no story.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.