Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
Similar Tim Fargo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.