Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
Similar Tim Fargo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- You have to make your own chances.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.