Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
Similar Tim Fargo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.