All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
Similar Michael John Bobak quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.