We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.