We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Move fast, break things
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!