Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Everything begins small.
- Success is never accidental.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.