Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.