Constraint inspires creativity
Similar Biz Stone quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.