Trustworthy is earned not bought.
Similar Dee Dee Artner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get