Think big from the beginning.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.