Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.