Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- In the end, we are our choices.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.