Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Think big to see big.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.