Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Success is never accidental.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.