Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.