How you handle success says a lot about you.
Similar Frank Sonnenberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way