How you handle success says a lot about you.
Similar Frank Sonnenberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.