How you handle success says a lot about you.
Similar Frank Sonnenberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Hungry people always win.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.