How you handle success says a lot about you.
Similar Frank Sonnenberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Kindness is the key to success
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Create value, not bait!
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.