If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Success is never accidental.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.