If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.