You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.