I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.