Without struggle, success has no value.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Everything begins small.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Start with the customer and work backward