Without struggle, success has no value.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- You have to make your own chances.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.