Without struggle, success has no value.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Start small and keep going.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.