Without struggle, success has no value.
Similar Aaron Lauritsen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.