Commitment is a continuous effort.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Kindness is the key to success
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.