Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- The journey is the reward