Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Money chases good ideas
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.