All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
Similar Mark Twain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- One life is enough to change this world
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall