All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
Similar Mark Twain quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- You have to make your own chances.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.