If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
Similar Anamika Mishra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- To rise you must first fall.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.