My story isn’t over until I win.
Similar Brajesh Kumar Singh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Momentum builds success.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.