Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
Similar Dan Pena quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have to make your own chances.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Be bold to begin.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.