Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
Similar Dan Pena quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fall down but never back down.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- if you begin, you win.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.