Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
Similar Dan Pena quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Think big from the beginning.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.