If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Money chases good ideas
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport