If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.