You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.