You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.