We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.