We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Good is the enemy of great
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.