Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- If not now, when?
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.