Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
Similar The Backroads Bosslady quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.