Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
Similar The Backroads Bosslady quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.