Creativity is just connecting things.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.