All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.