There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Success is never accidental.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.