People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.