If it comes easy, it will go fast.
Similar Andrena Sawyer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.