Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
Similar David Bly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.