Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
Similar David Bly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.