Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
Similar David Bly quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.